Guest House management services in Ranjan Gaon
“Does your company need a guest house for our senior management or VIP guests in Ranjan Gaon?”
“Does your organization run its own guest house and is looking forward to improving it ?”
“Are you looking for a professionally trained caretaker or cook for your company guest house in Ranjan Gaon?”
“Would you also like to reduce your costs and improve quality standards at your property in Ranjan Gaon?”
In case you answered “YES” to any question above then we are the people you need to talk to us.
We at “LIVE INNOVATIVE” can provide you our knowledge and functional expertise to manage your company guest house.
The provided Guest house management services, care taking and housekeeping services for company guest houses in Ranjan Gaon Pune India We work to ensure your guest’s stay is supremely comfortable and rewarding, allowing you to focus on the things that matter most to you.
Our management of corporate guest houses focuses on the all minute details, promising a comfortable stay and a delightful experience for the corporate guests. Our expertise covers every aspect of Guest House Management.
We manage the care taking of company Guest Houses or Transit Houses round “O” clock with well-trained professional in-house cook and housekeeping personnel with quality food and housekeeping services with VIP standard.
Our housekeeping standards are the same, as you would find at any well-known hotel brand. When your employees are required to stay in a remote location, one of the most productive things you can do for them is provide a good night’s rest.
- Planning and setting cleanliness standards
- Maintain proper, efficient catering and housekeeping by employing experienced cooks, and service personnel
- Supervising, controlling and training of staff Ensure the kitchen and dining areas are hygienic and sage and comfortable
- Wash and sterilize all kitchen and dining equipment
- Preparation of different menus and serving tasty food
- Staff grooming, sanitation and disposal of waste
- Ensuring cleanliness and taking preventive measures to control pests, rodents, mosquitoes, etc.
- Observing safety regulations.
- Occupancy Management
- Front Desk Management
- Pest Control
- Carpet Cleaning
- Guest feedback